. . . to the weblog of
jon p. amos, hollie's
husband & dad of
ethan, levi, finn,
ellie, marley,
& sullivan

My Photo

my complete profile
theology pintnight
hollie's xanga
kids' photos

blog roll
formerly powered by

bible gateway
daily office

Seminary, etc
Why "A minor"?
November 2002
December 2002
January 2003
February 2003
March 2003
April 2003
May 2003
June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011

A minor


Sunday, May 23, 2004

Travelogue: Saturday, 1am, SeaTac Airport

As of now, we're stuck in the SeaTac airport (Seattle); our 10:30pm flight was delayed to 1:30am. (And we've been at the airport since 3pm. Due to trouble with my family's van, when we finally got to the airport, we were ridiculously early. My mom didn't want to leave us there all day, but she needed to so that the rest of the family could get back on the road - after she returned the rental vehicle, picked up their repaired van near Portland, and gathered up the rest of the kids on the coast before driving back home to Idaho.) Let's hope our flight gets off soon, but I'm not holding my breath, especially if our last 30 or so hours of car trouble, etc, are any indication of how things are going. I think they're going to bring out another plane from the hanger; they say something's wrong with the boiler control module on ours (whatever the heck a boiler control module is...if it's even a real part; 'sounds suspicious to Hollie and me). In any case, the earliest we'll arrive back in Monroe is 4pm tomorrow afternoon (Saturday). [It actually ended up being a bit after 4 by the time we got there, but we finally made it, which is what counts.] We'll be in need of showers and diapers, too, so keep that in mind if you see us at the airport or in your prayers.

jon :: link :: comment ::

This page is powered by Blogger.
Site Meter